A few lil words...

Wednesday, October 14, 2009 at 12:12 PM
So I've realized how much easier it will be to post my ''One Liners'' on tumblr seeing as it's basically meant for that. It was my initial goal to have a 2nd blog documenting certain posts which I felt I could extrapolate on.

I shall also be posting personal pictures/anecdotes here. All I'll say for now is that I am male, live in Montreal and 23 years old. Anything sent through the blog will be forwarded to my personal email so feel free to ask any questions and I will answer the best I can.

I do not claim ownership on most pictures I post. If you feel I have violated your terms of use with any pictures, give me a shout and it will be my pleasure to remove them. All pictures of myself I post are my sole property, but would not be opposed to them being posted elsewhere, simply email me first.

So here's to the beginning of something (hopefully) great.

0 comments

Post a Comment